- My name is pronounced [se-BAS-tee-yen’].
- I am an American.
- I am a cis straight woman & a friend to the LGBTQ community.
- A moderate Democrat & social liberal.
- 5’4″ / 162.5 cm.
- Of Celtic & Croatian/Slovenian descent (Dad was a carrot-top red-head. Mom’s family all had names ending in -ich).
The most interesting places I went to school:
- British School in the Netherlands (A-levels).
- School of the Art Institute of Chicago & LSU (Art History).
- I also went to various Catholic schools while I was growing up. (I have done time in the uniform.)
I wrote my first two novels while I was in college:
- The Decadent &
I have 99.9% recovered from diagnosed:
- Severe Fibromyalgia
(Ask me how and I’ll talk your ear off. If you don’t ask, I don’t talk about it.)
Places I’ve lived (some multiple times):
- Philadelphia, PA.
- Parkersburg, WV.
- Brussels, Belgium.
- Naperville, IL.
- Wassenaar, Netherlands.
- The Hague, Netherlands.
- Chicago, IL.
- Baton Rouge, LA.
- Itasca, IL.
- Phoenix, AZ.
- Casa Grande, AZ.
- Austin, TX.
- Appleton, WI.
- Minneapolis, MN.
- Wherever the heck I am now. 🙂
Where I would like to live:
Pets I’ve been lucky enough to spend time with over the years:
- Nick (20 years! And yes, I did name that one character after him.)
- Alfie & Bailey (current nitwits I adore)
If you have made it to the bottom of this page, you are fully caffeinated.
Have you been to the Interesting Things page?